The online part of the course will start on June 23. Students will arrive in Europe June 28 and the course will end July 19. We will include field trips to Basel (Switzerland), Zurich (Switzerland), and Freiburg (Germany). In addition, we will be visiting nearby Lugano, Mendrisio, Bellinzona, Milan, and Lake Como. Stay tuned for updates!
- Day 21: Sustainable Freiburg on two wheels (6/23/2017)
- Day 20: ‘Multimodal’ Travel in Karlsruhe (6/22/2017)
- Day 19: Visiting the European Parliament (6/21/2017)
- Day 18: Examining sustainable transport and housing in Freiburg (6/20/2017)
- DAY 17: Swiss Federal Institute of Aquatic Research and Technology (6/19/2017)