- Day 21: Sustainable Freiburg on two wheels (6/23/2017)
- Day 20: ‘Multimodal’ Travel in Karlsruhe (6/22/2017)
- Day 19: Visiting the European Parliament (6/21/2017)
- Day 18: Examining sustainable transport and housing in Freiburg (6/20/2017)
- DAY 17: Swiss Federal Institute of Aquatic Research and Technology (6/19/2017)
Monthly Archives: June 2014
The first student blog is still pending, but here are impressions from our visit to the public transport authority and our two guided walking tours of old town and the eco-district Vauban.
The first detailed student blog is coming soon. Below are some impressions from day 2, consisting of group work and a site visit to Rieselfeld–a new neighborhood in Freiburg.
Hello, this is just a short note that all students arrived in Freiburg safely. We had our first two lectures. Everyone is eager to learn about sustainable transport in Freiburg.
The online part of the course will start on June 23. Students will arrive in Europe June 28 and the course will end July 19. We will include field trips to Basel (Switzerland), Zurich (Switzerland), and Freiburg (Germany). In addition, … Continue reading