We will hold our second information session about the ‘Sustainability and Planning Policy In Contemporary Europe’ course on December 10 at 4pm (16:00) in Room AA 200 of the Architecture Annex on the Blacksburg campus. NCR students can attend via polycom from 1021 Prince Street in Old Town Alexandria. All interested students are welcome! You can also find most of the information on this website.
- Day 21: Sustainable Freiburg on two wheels (6/23/2017)
- Day 20: ‘Multimodal’ Travel in Karlsruhe (6/22/2017)
- Day 19: Visiting the European Parliament (6/21/2017)
- Day 18: Examining sustainable transport and housing in Freiburg (6/20/2017)
- DAY 17: Swiss Federal Institute of Aquatic Research and Technology (6/19/2017)