We will hold our first information session about the ‘Sustainability and Planning Policy In Contemporary Europe’ course on November 5 at 5pm (17:00) in Room AA 114 of the Architecture Annex on the Blacksburg campus. NCR students can attend via polycom from 1021 Prince Street in Old Town Alexandria. All interested students are welcome!
- Day 21: Sustainable Freiburg on two wheels (6/23/2017)
- Day 20: ‘Multimodal’ Travel in Karlsruhe (6/22/2017)
- Day 19: Visiting the European Parliament (6/21/2017)
- Day 18: Examining sustainable transport and housing in Freiburg (6/20/2017)
- DAY 17: Swiss Federal Institute of Aquatic Research and Technology (6/19/2017)